View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2009, 13:40   #40
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: OOGOOA defence / support planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Then again as i said have you got evidence of these planets with massess of one ship type? I was just curious on how many of these asc support planets are the same as exi#s scanario. And of course there is a difference, there are other tags as well as asc this round and last round who have more then the limit. There is a difference between signing up and giving the game a go, then signing up only to do one thing which was give an alliance an unfair advantage.
what the **** is the difference? More players than the tag limidt will give an "unfair" advantage even if they build 1 or 2 types of ships you retard.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote