View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2009, 19:57   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OOGOOA defence / support planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I dont want it re-implemented, as unlike quite a few now in asc, I m not a hypocrit and whine for shit rules to be added to **** over an ally midround. -exi r15-
I m just pointing it out, and also pointing out how pa team only take actions if certain groups push for it. In round 15 it was 1up crew.
Fair enough. How would you want it changed for next round then? I'm not trying to troll or bait I'm just curious.