View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2009, 00:12   #7
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Some further observations

Whilst I do think that it should be easier for newer players/more casual players to run their ships, having to make the decision to make your ships participate in defence at base is yet another disadvantage to those who aren't online when they're attacked and means that people who are unable to be on PA for ~10 hours are so much harder to cover than they already are.

As for the "no defence" thing - disregarding alliance defence, it's not really that hard to cover one or two calls with ingal def, especially if most of you were going to run your fleets anyway. All it takes is a little organisation (I have X free, I have Y free) and not a huge amount of activity.
But I guess the fact that you're all being raided and look like you're losing roids is going to make morale. Maybe sorting out ingal def should be made easier/being waved should be a little less demoralising?