View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 11:37   #1
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road
What have alliances turned into...

Random impressions from this round after I had a 9-round break..

Noobs. Arrogant, retarded, utter noobs. Everywhere.

Attackers suicide on me no matter what. After 7 wave of Omen incs I was able to rebuild my entire fleet earlier this round, because attackers lost like 6 times as much...

New Dawn attackers recall, just when you send them mails that you are awake...

DCs take the piss when I report incommings rather then sending defence. While the uncovered incs to my galmember tick to eta 6 they still tell me "angels ingal def" would not be needed.

Angels themselves are total noobs, too and have nothing in common with the FAnG from round 7. They dont use milscans at all, rather guess what is coming, mix up co and cruiser incs and send random ships everwhere. What matters are green numbers!

Wars are bad in general. Rather pm the HCs of every other alliance so each night its either omen, new dawn, angels or tof getting banged by all other alliances.
Just not exi, beacuse we dont want to risk a war! ^^

I see alliance hoppers everywhere. A certain Angel member left the alliance earlier when Angels attacked his gal, just so he could counter the attackers...

Only alliance that seem to not be totally retarded atm is exi. Having 40 members in-tag with decent fleets is definitly better then 80 noobs without a clue....

just my 2 cents so far..

I´m not happy with my return to pa at all :/
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote