Thread: You are wrong.
View Single Post
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 20:41   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: You are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Seriously though guys. Take the communist manisfesto. It was well written, employed good prose, made good arguments. But it has no fu cking elephants. My nursery school teacher told me I should share my toys, I didn't need the communist manifesto to tell me that again. Guys guys guys....
You didn't learn about the Manifesto in kindergarden?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote