View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 03:13   #38
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We should just send the entire family

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
I was about to say the same, your 'all death is tragic' pov sits oddly with your admiration of those who kill for a living.
you are starting from some very odd assumptions.

I have no need to admire anyone who deals death to argue that death is tragic. I do not think that you can seriously argue that members of the armed forces 'kill for a living' without being incredibly trite. It is difficult to see how I am 'admiring' anybody.

However my point with you was that your own post made no sense:
"armies only protect you from other armies" - what on earth was the point of saying this? How do you imagine it has any relevance as a statement?
"I'm much happier walking over to the weak citizens on the other side and sitting on the embankment as our protectors kill each other" - Again is this not rather silly?
"Besides its incredibly patronising to say they're protecting the weak, what are we doing?" - a 'them and us' scenario? How can you even justify such a mentality?

You appear to be as detached from the realities of mortal life as an olympian god. (in which case why are your parties no where near as fun?)