View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 20:51   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We should just send the entire family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Does the army do that?

Since when?
as 'cool' and as 'trendy' as being being anti-establishment is (cough :teenageangst: cough) I think you are going too far with your inability to accept that armies keep nation states safe and that some of those nation states protect their weak citizens.

It may well be that because you can no longer see the immediate fear of saxon raiders burning down your home or german zeplins bombing london that you can not quite grasp the concept. HOWEVER it seems to me in pretty poor taste, and a distinct lack of empathy, to push your argument to the point of "members of the armed forces deserve their deaths".

As i have said I see no difference in the tragedy involved in the deaths of civilians or deaths in the military. I am suggesting that all deaths are a tragedy and I think you run the risk of cheapening yourself if you persist in your callous view of dead soldiers.