View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 11:33   #271
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
It seems like you all got what you wanted anyway now. Angels are hitting eXilition, eXilition and Omen and ND and LCH and godknows who are waving Angels. Surely this will win you guys the round right?

Oh the martyr! And it's not only Angels getting waved. Don't forget the flak you brought into this. And you brought this upon yourselves so quit whining already. Did you see ND or Omen cry like little babies when Angels/ToF/VsN were ganging up on them one at a time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
will ND stop riding the preverbial fence and actually grow some balls and attack eXil with Angels et al now that they have dethroned Angels from 1st?

the plot thickens :O

Oh stfu Mek. Us on the fence? We're busy taking roids from your block that you started before we did anything. Is that sitting on the fence? You could also go jappering about the same jiberish somewhere else. It's getting old already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
just the way you guys made out angels must hit exi or the universe will collapse?
rofl. Please show me posts where we've been saying that. All I see is a bunch of Angels and ToF (mainly you m8) whiners saying that ND should do it. I wonder why. Propably so you could sit on the fence while we do the fighting.