View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 10:18   #266
rain

rain can only hope to improve
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
There is no non-aggression-pact between eXilition and Omen. I am very sorry to break your wet dreams and repeat myself, but my plans never included on fighting Angels' wars for Angels (ie. fighting for the former #1 alliance and their block a fight against #6 alliance).
Unfortunatelly(for you), ppl talk. Gal statuses, scans, they all talk. Stop lying.

Quote:
Wow, now, your intel really sucks. The scanners and cov oppers aren't in tag.
My intel really beats yours at any time of day. They do have scanners in tag plus they have planets out of tag

Quote:
So who was it who was working on that? Angels, from the picket fence? Good boy rain, now get a clue.
You really plan on hitting eXi sometimes this round? Ever thought some of the ´friends´ you made along this round might turn against you exactly the time you hit eXi? Probably not. Tip for you to use next rounds: Always start with strongest rival, don´t left it in the end after everyone else is your enemy.

Even if you move and start attacking eXi the last 2 weeks, it will still not be enough. Roids are overrated last weeks of the round, they wouldn´t care less if they´d lose `em. They will protect their fat planets from top gals, and will work on xp with the rest of them, 3fleeting. How many weeks left till end? 3?

Non-english babble - not allowed. -furball

Last edited by furball; 11 Nov 2006 at 13:04.
rain is offline   Reply With Quote