View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 04:48   #265
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
If I were you I'd stop posting really. NAPing eXi was really your best move this round...FOR THEM!!! You just gave away r19 ally rank1 to them. And I really believed Omen can make it this round. Whos gonna beat eXi now? Angels? Good luck hoping they'll keep on fighting your war.
There is no non-aggression-pact between eXilition and Omen. I am very sorry to break your wet dreams and repeat myself, but my plans never included on fighting Angels' wars for Angels (ie. fighting for the former #1 alliance and their block a fight against #6 alliance).

Quote:
I wonder what Omen members think about this smart action of yours. But they're probably to noobs to realise whats happening, to scared to say anything or brainwashed already. Not even close the member quality omen had few rounds ago.
Yeah, we do lack you. So the bullshit quality has definately gone down - a lot.

Quote:
In fact, removing scanners and cov opers from ecuation, your average score is way over those other alliances in game.
Wow, now, your intel really sucks. The scanners and cov oppers aren't in tag.

Quote:
They must be hit from begining of the round till end. Keep presure on them from the start.
So who was it who was working on that? Angels, from the picket fence? Good boy rain, now get a clue.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote