View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 20:46   #254
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
This is what PA is about, give and take and getting ready for the next night/day.

Spending all day on AD complaining about who should hit who is fkn stupid. Get your fleets on the move and actually try to get #1 plzthx
I saved like 4 angels today with my defense fleets, lost 600 roids, almost shat myself over worry on my exam, got home and initiated roids(!), and got ready for another night. Can't say I didn't enjoy it at least a little, but I'd rather you didn't 7-wave me tomorrow too.

And yeah, we're actually trying to fight for #1.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote