View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 17:34   #43
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best PC games ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Janes F/A-18
Janes F-15
Janes USAF
Janes Longbow
Janes Longbow 2
Janes Fleet Command
Janes 688i
Janes WWII Fighters
Falcon 4
Fleet Defender (rather old F-14 "sim")
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2005
Harpoon 2
Battlecruiser Millenium
Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis
TFX (Tactical Fighter Experiment - very old but still one of the best fighter sims ever)
EF2000
F22 (the DID one, not the Novalogic one)
Rainbow Six
Delta Force - Black Hawk Down
SWAT 4

Erm, pretty much anything else that holds its own in that genre.
i wonder which route your midlife crisis is going to take ...