Thread: dS and Reunion
View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 14:58   #3
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: dS and Reunion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
SkyHead said politics were run by me, altho the HC all decided on a politics plan in which he thought was perfect himself. The only move he didnt like was the attacking Hydra move(which infact I wasnt even responsible for) and it was not because they picked one of our targets, it was because they attacked us alot when 1up kept hitting us. How he managed to pull my ego into this I barely can imagine lol. I probably gave him orders(ouch!)

-Jonas-
Lets stop lying eh?

U know just as well as me what was the reasons for insomnia attacking Hydra that night.l Dont even try to talk ur way ouit of it.

Guess logs saying: "FINE, then we go for Hydra 100% tonight, since u wont drop that target"

means -nothing-

Also it seems that u didnt like to have dS in ur ranks. So it should be a win win situation?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote