Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 15:15   #117
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog View Post
I agree with this but I dont see how the BNP are going to help.
That rant was just my own personal thoughts, unrelated to the BNP.

Quote:
Do you mean people who are genetically more intelligent? If most people are dumb then its because of a culture/education-system which is making them dumb. Its not like the percentage of people who are 'clever' is some kind of unchangable biological law of humanity.
For me you can still be clever if your natural intelligence isn't particularly high! For example, someone that is a bit dumb naturally, but works hard to obtain good or average grades is cleverer than a genius who does **** all. And certainly cleverer than most students who don't bother working at university and mainly go for the binge drinking - but still come out with a 2.2 or something by writing their name on the exams. That said, binge drinking at uni is awesome - but you can do that as well as study

And you know, nothing wrong with being a genius/average/whatever and doing **** all - but don't go to ****ing university. Academia isn't for everyone.

As for the economy and how the racial splits mostly affect just one or two communities (like the one I'm from) - I disagree. The BNP got 5-10% of the vote throughout the entire country = every region = every community. There was nothing special about their vote in lancs/yorks, other than it was just high enough to get them an MEP unlike lesewhere. Unless you're saying that the BNP got votes not because of their "racist attitudes", but because of their education ploicies or something.

edit: And also, really, the UKIP is in the same ballpark with regards to the BNP... except more benevolent-racist instead of evil-racist. So I'd include their votes on top of the BNP's in terms of what people want to happen with immigration.

Last edited by newt; 9 Jun 2009 at 15:24.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote