Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 13:49   #114
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Everyone is racist ('pro-racism' is still racism - I would argue that its worse than racism, since pro-racists actually tend to think they're doing something good and morally awesome) - at least people like me will happily admit that, by the strict lettering of the definitions JBG likes, yes I am a racist. By normal real life definitions of what a racist is, I am far from being one.

Example: how is opening borders fully for EU nationals, but not for the rest of the world, not the epitome of racism? Especially since most people in europe share our general kind of british-ethnicism, whereas the rest of the world doesn't really. At least the BNP's policy is blindly racist vs everyone, not just people that aren't in europe.

But I mean really, is it actually racist? no.

I think the word racist should be banned, and two new ones invented: 'evil-racist' and 'good-racist'. Or maybe 'benevolent-racist' instead. Unfortunately, liberal dickheads just think 'omg racism!!!!!!!' and tie their knickers in knots instead of thinking it through, but I guess you need brains for that. And similar but opposite logic goes for real BNP supporters.

Last edited by newt; 9 Jun 2009 at 13:58.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote