Thread: Dear Angels
View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 16:24   #77
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dear Angels

I can't add smilies these days. You will have to find one and give it to appoco.

In response to qebab I'm quite sure hude is a much better player than I am, nor am I actually insinuating he's some sort of spastic for making this sort of error. I respect him far too much to insult him and do not know him well enough to joke about it like that. However, and while it is true that every alliance ****s things up, and saying exi never ****ed things up is just daft as I'm sure their BCs and DCs will tell you presuming they're not all on crack these days, this seems to happen to angels, or fang as we previously knew it, far more often than is normal. It's just good e-comedy man.

Anyways now that CT appear to be tagging up maybe this round will kick-off a bit. Nothing like some incoming to make you remember the benefits of intag defence I imagine.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 23 Apr 2007 at 16:33.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote