View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 13:46   #10
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Yahoo, Microsoft and China

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I don't see why you 'must respect' laws which don't deserve any respect.
Because they are a law, regardless of whether you agree with it or not.

I don't agree with many laws in this country, however the quality of life here is better than other countries and I am appreciative of this, so I respect the laws, abide by them and get on with it without complaint.

If he didn't like the law limiting freedom of speech, he should have moved to a country which allowed it - rather than breaking the laws of his current country of residence.

I can't sleep with 14 year olds. I'd like to, because they have rounder, softer buttocks and pert, developing breasts. I don't do it though, because in this country it is illegal. Should I wish to do it in the future, I'll move to a country which allows this kind of practice, instead of breaking the law and suffering the ultimate consequences here.

The above isn't actually true, but it's an example of my point.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote