View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 10:57   #49
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: What is your prejudice?

Not sure if this is a prejudice, jealousy or hate but people who are famous/involved in a specific are or business just because mommy or daddy were famous (eg. Osbourne kids, Callum Best, Stella McCartney etc.)

I probably judge people by their clothes and habits more then their race because this is something they have some degree of control over. So in my book if you hang around on street corners with a hoody, tracksuit trousers and any trace of Burberry you are a trouble maker and a waster, if you walk around in mainly black clothes, excessively long coats, too much make up and chunky boots you are someone who feels they are not beautiful enough to make it so you opt for the alternative/individual approach (even though there are millions like you) and try to disguise yourself to make it look like you never wanted it anyway. Not saying any of these people are wrong, just giving examples of how i judge, I could go on but I think you may have the gist and I should be working.

Last edited by PSH; 21 Sep 2005 at 11:11.
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote