View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 09:59   #44
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: What is your prejudice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I have a dilemma. I don't want to have an IQ lower than 120 because Madi would kill me, and I don't want one higher than 120 because Madi wouldn't kill me and I'd have to live in a world full of clever people who know they're clever and Knight Theamion.
what about if you had an IQ of exactly 120? perhaps that would be the solution to your problem. then you could hang around with all the other 120ers and you would be amongst the thickies.

interestingly though, as the first batch are eliminated, the centre of the IQ spread shifts, so some people who previously had an IQ of just over 120 would now have an IQ of under 120, since 100 is the average and must remain so.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote