View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:36   #12
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: What is your prejudice?

i really hate stupid people
to the extent that i would without regret see everyone with an IQ of 120* or less thrown in a volcano
i realise that i would be killing off lots of perfectly nice people and most of my own family but it would be worth it

* the line has to be drawn somewhere and today that is where my line is and IQ is the stick i have drawn it with, unfair this may be but this isnt about fairness it is about expressing ones prejudice.