View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2010, 17:32   #25
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Conspiracy Theory, looking to the future

I'm going to cover this once. This is a recruiting thread. If your interested in playing for CT in the future, look me up in our public channel and I'm happy to discuss it with you.

This isn't a GM bashing session. I'll leave it at this, In the 16 rounds I've known the guy, I've seen nothing from him but commitment, and hard work, and I wish we had 60 ppl with the same drive and determination. No one makes the right decision every time, and it's much easier to be a Monday Morning Quarterback. You may or my not agree with the decisions any one person makes, but you cannot question GM's effort and work ethic. He's a friend, that won't change, regardless of in game results, and he's on my team, as long as he wants to be. You want to snipe at someone in the future, this isn't the thread for it.