View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 02:26   #17
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Conspiracy Theory, looking to the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
let me make the point, so it's made, that we're not going to go into round 36 with a 1 round fix in mind. As I have spent the last few days looking at CT (from the cheap seats, so to speak) things aren't nearly as "broken" as some would have me believe. There are good people in place, who possess the motivation and commitment to help CT step up it's game and go to the next level.. a level we've been at before. We would like to add to the list of people that fit that mold. When I say "looking into CT's future" I'm talking about more than one round. We want your experience, your game knowledge and skill sets, and your "need" and "motivation" to be a part of a winning team. If those qualities, and motivations do not exist within you, then your probably not what we're looking for. I want you to join us, because you believe you have something to offer CT, and because you believe that you can be a part of something strong, that has the ability, and potential to succeed over a long period of time... not just for 1 round. (hope that helps make what I'm thinking as clear as possible)
So what you're saying is? next round will be a rebuilding round for CT?

lulz.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote