View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 01:08   #14
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Conspiracy Theory, looking to the future

let me make the point, so it's made, that we're not going to go into round 36 with a 1 round fix in mind. As I have spent the last few days looking at CT (from the cheap seats, so to speak) things aren't nearly as "broken" as some would have me believe. There are good people in place, who possess the motivation and commitment to help CT step up it's game and go to the next level.. a level we've been at before. We would like to add to the list of people that fit that mold. When I say "looking into CT's future" I'm talking about more than one round. We want your experience, your game knowledge and skill sets, and your "need" and "motivation" to be a part of a winning team. If those qualities, and motivations do not exist within you, then your probably not what we're looking for. I want you to join us, because you believe you have something to offer CT, and because you believe that you can be a part of something strong, that has the ability, and potential to succeed over a long period of time... not just for 1 round. (hope that helps make what I'm thinking as clear as possible)