View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2010, 21:36   #8
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Conspiracy Theory, looking to the future

I can't speak intelligently about what's happened in the 2.5 years I've been away. I also have no intention of debating anything I wasn't around to see or be part of. I simply know that there are successful proven ways to do things, and we are going to do things like they should be done. People will either get on the train, or we'll leave them at the station. I know keeping anything together for 16 rounds is a task. There are people who have worked very hard to do just that. I intend to help reward them for their work, as well as the members who work hard to have success.