View Single Post
Unread 13 Feb 2010, 00:52   #1
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Conspiracy Theory, looking to the future

the next round will be the 16th CT has played in. When we sat out to create her after round 19, we wanted an alliance that would stand the test of time, and be around for awhile, and that has been accomplished.

CT isn't going anywhere, and as we look into it's future, we have high expectations. An alliance is only as good as the quality of it's membership, and with that in mind, I'd like to invite Planetarion's experienced player base to join us for the upcoming rounds. We are always willing to talk to newer players who are motivated to have success and learn, however, the experience factor is a must for success.

We will be talking to potential members between rounds, I promise you, if you don't waste our time, we won't waste yours. Have vouches ready when you come to us. Expect to, if you become member, be a part of an alliance with a no nonsense, teamwork oriented approach to the game. If your intentions are anything but hitting it hard, doing your best, and winning, then you should look elsewhere. I'd rather hit tick #1 with a small group of people who want to do well and are willing to put in the effort and committment, than a large group of people who want to just play half assed and get by. That's not going to be acceptable as a member of this alliance.

To those of you who I've called friend in the past, I look forward to talking to you again, and even gaming with you for another run.

You can find me, or member of our command staff in #Conspiracy