Thread: Your Nickname
View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2006, 19:22   #29
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Your Nickname

My forum name of Ultimate Newbie was actually suggested by the then (R3) Strategy Forum moderator riposte (iirc, it might have been Tactitus). After showing more interest than normal in how combat worked and the various pros and cons of the ships at the time, riposte said something along the lines of me being the best (re interest) new player that he had seen in a while. Thus the name, Ultimate Newbie .

As for my different IRC nick, when i started my planet, it wanted a ruler name. Not quite sure what that was about, i eventually called myself the Sovereign of Dark Aurora, and the IRC nickname held. Not overly imaginative :\
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote