Thread: Your Nickname
View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2006, 19:08   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Your Nickname

I have no idea why on earth I picked this username to be honest, a college friend had introduced me to Planetarion when round 1 was starting and I had to sign up to the forums a while later. I had to think of a ruler name for my planet quite quickly as I had a lecture so I was just gonna pick Incubus...

But then I didn't want people to think I was a fan of that band with the same name, so I shoved a 'God' on the end.

Can't recall what I named my planet.

Anyway, I then just used the same name signing up for the forums.