View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 14:04   #225
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of
Re: 40 Days of Indefatigable Copying and Pasting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Simultaneously one of the worst and greatest threads in GD history.
I can hear the clownshoes walking up the corridor as i type this!

It could spawn some new interesting discussions for example about plagiarism and ethics. When i got suspicious about the postings, i did a web research and pasted freakinlupins yahoo posting link as it was the most obvious proof but thats not all i found. Fragments of those proofs where found in christian mailing lists, in christian news sites and christian articles so it was (partly at least) a recomposition from existing stuff.

Even though Yahwe certainly had a point with his remark about forum rules, i am glad this thread wasnt erased for the opinions and discussions which developed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
As conciousness is very relative as is time it was put forward that at the moment just before death our brain releases massive amounts of chemicals. Adrenaline phermones etc etc. The gland pumps out DMT which is a hallucinogen. An increadible strong one. To the point it alters your reality hugely.
Which made me think...
Ok interesting story. Whats with sociopaths (no guilt)? If science proves this to be true, will people with conscience and massive guilt just hire a hitman to shoot them in the night? I see new business opportunities

I also doubt that you can mentally experience an "eternity" because it would imply infinite "processing power" and i know of only one scientific experiment which would allow that while quite a few others contradict it from all i know. But the bible "proves" that too as their "afterlife" ends at some point too AFAIR.
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote