View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 13:04   #222
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: 40 Days of Indefatigable Copying and Pasting

Traveler, your attemts to save our souls (at least mine) is shit. If you really wanted to convert me, why not try to talk sensible instead of incoherant and very easily destroyed proofs and threats?

If somebody wants to give me a piece of brocoli and explains how its good for me, its
If somebody wants to give me brocoli and says "if you dont il blow your fukken head off" i think hes an asshole and probably wont eat that brocoli.
You are the asshole with the big words dude. If I was baby jeusus I would get pissed
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote