View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 05:40   #205
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: 40 Days of Indefatigable Copying and Pasting

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
That's the main difference between us, the fact that you know, as you showed by so eloquently condemning JBG to burning in hell when he threatened to ban you.
Sorry If I came off wrong here. I cannot condemn someone to hell. That is their own choice. What I was thinking is that if I get banned then don't blame me if you end up in hell.

In other words Banned = removal of responsibility and accountability.
If I am banned for "preachin" or using this thread as a pulpit then I have no worries about what I will say to Jesus about the lost souls. I can state the truth that I gave it my best shot with Furious Indifference and came up short.

I don't have the power to condemn. But I have seen what happens to people that continue on a reckless path. Here is a true story about a friend of a friend before I believed in God and long before I believed in Jesus. I was over at a friends house playing some role-playing game. This friend of my friend was being a jerk. He kept hitting me on my head with some papers. It did not hurt but it was really annoying. I asked my friend's friend to stop. He say he would not stop. I tried to take the papers away and failed. So I let is go for few minutes. Well the other friend once again hit me over the head with the paper. I lost it and grabbed the other friend and pulled him out of his chair and in a growling voice I said "DON'T **** WITH ME BOY!" Well that kinda ruined the evening and my friend wanted my to cool down. The other friend was really upset and may have said something about a button on his shirt being popped loose in the struggle. He thought that he could do whatever he wanted to me and that nothing would come of it and that is why I grabbed him like I did. I never thought much about him again.

A few months later this guy was dead. Turns out that after our little "fight" this guy went out and bought himself a pistol cause he felt scared and afraid because of what I had done to him. Well he still though he could do whatever he wanted to other people and there would be no consequences. He was on a date with a girl and the two of them were sitting in the car before the end of the night. The guy wanted some sex and demanded that the girl give it to him since he paid for the date and all. She did not want to have sex with him and told him no. So he pulls out that gun he bought and tells her that she better have sex with him or he will use the gun on her. She agreed to have sex with him right there in his car. So they both start taking off their cloths and while the guy was not watching she grabs the pistol and blows his brains out. She shot him dead at point blank range. The girl did not go to jail and was not charged with any crime. Her actions were deemed self defense. Other girls confirmed that the guy was very force full and demanding about sex even though he had never rapped them or threatened him with a gun. The cops considered it an open and shut case.

Did I condemn this man to hell? No. He chose his path. Even after being confronted with the truth that he could not force himself upon others he did not learn and instead choose to escalate his forcefulness by buying a gun. I now know that I am somewhat responsible for his death and damnation. In truth there is nothing I could do to prevent what already happened but I feel his story is worth telling. The Bible says that the wages of sin is death. Once you have seen it with your own eyes it’s next to impossible to discount how real and true many of the scriptures are. Even before I was a believer God used me to try and show this guy the error of his ways. Freewill is Gods gift to us. We get to choose our destiny.

I hope that everyone that reads this makes the right choice.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote