Thread: MultiHunters
View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2019, 20:24   #5
Bastet

Bastet has a spectacular aura aboutBastet has a spectacular aura about
Re: MultiHunters

I like the idea, there'd be a very long list this round. I don't see how it would violate privacy laws if they only gave out coords and in game nick. Nobody should be using their real full name as their nick. Are online identities treated like real ones in privacy laws?

On some game sites and forums you can see if a user is banned. I'm not sure how far privacy laws protect online aliases.

The only issue would be they could just sign up with all new details and pretend to be a new player each round. They might struggle to find alliances without a vouch but they could disappear and get a new identity just as easily as they can run second and third planets now.

Rounds 1-30, 42-65, 67-69, 73, 77, 80-82. RETIRED.

Mistu, LCH, Vengeance (the proper one), OUZO, Mercs, Fang, TiT, ToF, VSN, HR, xVx, ODDR, DFWTK, ROCK, TGV, TheFallen, Rainbows, CT, Future, ND, and Stellar.

[22:03:16] <Hermiod> Im off to bed, I'll prolly dream bout Bastet, black dildos and gorillas -_-.
[22:03:21] <+Bastet> yay xD, what an epic combination, don't forget the whipped cream!

Bastet, perving on (semi-attractive) male PA players 2000-2019.

Last edited by Bastet; 13 Jul 2019 at 20:31.
Bastet is offline   Reply With Quote