Thread: Nazi Harry
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 14:11   #82
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Nazi Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Again im taking my viewpoint here. I don't considier that people are born into a religion. They're converted as far as im concerned.
you can't 'take a view' in such a circumstance.

it would be as absurd for me to say "that red and orange hot stuff you call fire, well in my view that's water"

do not debate or discuss what you believe, you may very well believe that the moon is made of chese but you will find few people interested and will do nothing more than look ridiculous for expounding that belief.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote