Thread: Nazi Harry
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 13:56   #73
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Nazi Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
I don't know exact numbers, but i do know they exist. I've even met one.

No one is born a "jew", just as no one is born a "christian". You are born a nobody and then usually converted to a religion (often that of your parents/family). There are those who revert back to a nobody/atheist state later in their lives.

Non-practicing people (in my eyes) aren't Jews.
you are born jewish if your mother is a jew.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote