View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2009, 22:12   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mind voting my brothers band?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirikk View Post
What's the point in voting for someone because they had the highest score?

I listened most songs and that Twilight Arise sounded pretty shit.
I voted for The Promdates.
i agree

democracy only works if the people given the vote take that vote seriously.

I am afraid that I won't live very long. Only about another 50 years if i'm lucky. So given that listening to each of these performances will eat up my precious and limited time I am going to take what i consider the right decision and not vote at all.

P.S. - i am being honest. I suspect alessio is lying. he's weak willed and tends to value attetion above everything else