View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2008, 23:26   #1
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light
What is happening??? Pls enlighten us

I think i am not the only one, not playing anymore, but still interested whats going on etc. watching sandmans from day to day reading forums etc.

I remember times when there were plenty threads on forum, giving atleast some overview about whats happening in pa alliance/planet/gal wise, reports about battles, war declarations etc. etc.

I think this aspect of the forum was one of the reasons new players actually played and old players came back, because they got interested again, and even if not, atleast entertained...also for the ones who are not actively playing in alliances, might get interested to join alliances/create ones etc. etc.

So i would be really happy to get some info, being one of these guys who are hungry for some entertainment/info about the round, even when not playing anymore...

I saw Denial were quite bashed over the last days, who are the blocks, is Ascendancy going to win again (hiding their biggest players out of tag still? cov oppers?)... where there big battles worth to be shown, whats going on behind the scenes...

Thanks for your replies in advance