View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 12:51   #4
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Alexander Litvinenko

They found Polonium in Boris Berezovsky's offices. I was reading that Mario Scaramella also headed an organisation which tracked dumped nuclear waste.

I thought it was a little odd he was taken out in such a dramatic fashion, and the amount of excellent PR coverage he received. I did suspect the Kremlin did it to warn others, but would they risk their international reputation like this when its relations with the European Union are already so frosty? Are they so blithely unconcerned with international opinion?

My initial thoughts are that Boris Berezovsky poisoned him to frame the Kremlin. But perhaps the Kremlin used an obvious method then tried to pin it to the two others by leaving traces of polonium in Berezovsky's office and waiting for the press to discover that Scaramella is involved in a organisation that deal with nuclear waste. I mean, it's pretty clear the Kremlin killed the dissident Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaya.

I'm sure this is more interested than the new James Bond film. It's certainly better than the excrement that was Mission Impossible 3.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote