View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 17:21   #152
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Men who pay for sex are 'as bad as child abusers' - MP Fiona Mactaggart

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
i accept your advice.

Is that what you wanted? what exactly should happen now?
I can't give you any advice on what to do without being in danger of being accused of attempting or conspiring or inciting you to pervert the course of justice.

Others do not take the threat of prosecution as seriously as I do I know. But I have more experience of these things and an awful lot to lose. So I will keep my own counsel and obey the law.