View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2007, 00:16   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Unknown Bands/Songs you'd like to share

Inspired by this thread http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=194234 I thought I'd create a thread where people could share some music that the rest of us might not have heard of. I'd like to hear of some bands/songs that are worth listening to that might not be very known. Some might only be known in their own country, some might be local to where you live. I enjoy some new music, and a good variety is always good

I think the band I'd want you all to know about is Minor Majority. A norwgian band that has been growing more and more populare in norway last few years. Depressive guitar music with very pleasant vocals. My favourite song is one called This Time. Try it

Minor Majority - This Time

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote