Thread: Scrap Rep
View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 17:23   #94
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Scrap Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
If thats the case how comes you have so many Green Blobs. On any other forum some of the unhelpful, totally off topic replies you have posted here would have got you a barrage of neg rep.

If I had posted

to suggestion on the Suggestions forum I would have certainly received neg rep for it BUT I'm willing to bet the rep you got from these was positive. And theres alot of people with many green blobs whom all over the first page have posts of a simerlar vein whom I'm sure werent neg repped. This is the way GD is and always has been, elsewhere your posts would be seen as shit and spam (as we saw when GDers invaded Jolts forums) but here they are held in highish regard as they are seen as "funny" even if they arent relevent and hey thats fine BUT you can hardly use GD as a template for deciding the rep system settings when this is the case as its simply not a normal forum
It's a case of the lunatic running the asylum with GD.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote