Thread: Scrap Rep
View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 16:34   #88
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Scrap Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
why not just increase them even more, as it stands, the rep system means nothing on this board, due to the fact that you can get to the top amount of blobs very easily, and i imagine that this is the case on the other boards as well. So, by upping the limits even more you might do everyone a favour, as i know that i dont know which comment is better than which other comment and i imagine that a lot of people don't hover over the blobs to look at the comments anyway

oh, and turning on the 'opt out' feature would be nice
The problem is your all acting as if GD is the only board on this forum. Yes the rep system is pretty pointless on here because you lot are all in a little cliche with people you like and people you dont and as such you give rep based on that. People on this forum hand out pos rep for the shittest of posts and hand out neg rep for the most petty of things and there does seem to be a "you give me rep i'll rep you back" cluture on here also.

Theres really very few really 'quality' posts on here (most are very in jokey, closed conversations that quickly develop into sillyness, insults and off the cuff remarks) yet its people whom almost soley reside on GD that hold the majority of the top rep position and thats because of the differnt of attitudes to the other forums. If you dont come here often and your face doesnt fit here you wont get a decent rep level easierly from the other forums yet as these are forums for "PLANETARION" its the "PLANETARION BASED" forums where the rep system has the most impact and we shouldnt just make all none GD posters seem insignificant and shit to fit in with GD's slap each other on the back attitude
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote