Thread: Scrap Rep
View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 15:48   #82
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Scrap Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
why not just increase them even more, as it stands, the rep system means nothing on this board, due to the fact that you can get to the top amount of blobs very easily, and i imagine that this is the case on the other boards as well. So, by upping the limits even more you might do everyone a favour, as i know that i dont know which comment is better than which other comment and i imagine that a lot of people don't hover over the blobs to look at the comments anyway

oh, and turning on the 'opt out' feature would be nice
yes, instead of using 10,000 as a limit, let's make it 1,000,000,000,000,000. That way we'll all have one green (or red) blob.