Thread: Scrap Rep
View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 22:36   #77
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Scrap Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm thinking what we should do is abolish the blobs and the numbers and I'll just assign every poster a rating between 1 and 10 in such fields as thread creation, witty replies, informative nature and so on and so forth until if you don't shut up complaining about rep I'm going to punch your mother in the face.
Or you could actually listen to people instead

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote