Thread: Scrap Rep
View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 17:04   #63
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Scrap Rep

I don't mind the current system (though I'd prefer accountable rep given the choice) and I also think this option you have for individuals to turn it off should be implemented for those that want it (then perhaps they'll shut up going on about it).

Recalibration so that everyone isn't on "full blobs" would be welcome too, eg. 20000 for 11 (though I realise this is unlikely as you have to consider the other boards)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote