Thread: Who were you?
View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 18:29   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Who were you?

You are: A Painted Man (2:4:6) Ter (Clear)
Size: 350 1208
Value: 7,517,770 14
Score: 8,183,350 13
XP: 11,093 620

I wasnt online to save my fleet compo, but it went something like this!

Ships (cba adding)
Harpy 150,000 Chimera 40,000
Pegasus 30,000 Syren 13,000
Wyvern 21,000 Dragon 40,000
Demeter 1,500 Leviathan 500

My reason for chosing terran basically came down tome being an idiot, wanting a challenge, and me and benneh making a pact he goes catharrrgh and i go :terran:. Anyway it was pretty fun, I said to my bp(stoom and lok <3) preround that i was chosing terran, and for it to do well we are gonna have to have a pretty good gal. We got pretty lucky with exiles, tycoons and bombers saved my ass ALOT <3.

It was a hard round, but hey thats why i chose terran, my main stratergy for roiding was to attack with de all round, and thats what i did mostly bar the teamups with etd BS, i would always fake my BS on ziks with pegs+dems, it was a really good combination, the pegasus was a very big underrated ship and was one of the most useful to me.

How i decided how i would keep roids, was basically to make a fleet composition whereby 1 fleet ingal would cover me per wave, be it merchants, tycoons, or bombers, nothing else really hit me, had a few co attackers, but noone had enough vipers/vendors to wipe out my chimera, which also was another underrated ship, the chimera was a pretty fantastic anti co ship if you had it in big numbers.

Anyway alot happened in my round and im too lazy to be arsed to go into it, but funnish round, and all my love to 2:4.