View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2009, 09:14   #33
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: best player to be ingal with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
My gal experience is probably a lot different to most people given that I either go random and don't care or I bp 4 other ascendancy people and play ridiculously intensively it seems. I think the best player I've played with in terms of ability, reliability, team-player element and general all round good eggness would have to be achi. For the number of times I've either sacrificed his planet for the greater good or murdered his fleet so we could kill more off the enemy I think I have to give him that!
Achi is a trooper, for sure.

I've played with a lot of cool galmates in my days. The best player to be ingal with is the guy or gal that doesn't get so wrapped up in the game he loses sight of the fact that it's a game and supposed to fun.

These days, I honestly can't say I've been in a more fun galaxy than any single one of the all Ascendancy BPs I've done.

I highly recommend this for people in other alliances as well. If you're planning on having fun, get your friends in your alliance together, make a BP and get all your other friends to exile in. Defend well and attack together. Prank people and do outrageous fake attacks. Have a couple of zik and make some fun steals. Sacrificing roids so some faceless zik in your alliance caps big is cool and all, but doing it in your galaxy so the guy you're playing with every day does it is awesome.

In conclusion, there's no single best person to be in gal with, but there is definitely a best player, and I've had the honor of being ingal with a lot of them.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote