View Single Post
Unread 6 Mar 2009, 17:18   #229
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
How the path theyre on atm will not lead to winning escapes me. I think just cos 2 allies have more roids, doesnt mean they are the best alliances. I think wishmaster summed it up correctly when he said roids and value at this stage are over rated. Omen look like a solid unit. I dont think they are out of it.
This is exactly where roids and value matter most; I have held on to a value rank of between 100 and 150 for weeks now with a roid rank of about 450, suddenly im seeing i cant sustain that and project i would have gone out of t200 value by Saturday if not for the stoppage; the reason is the bottom of the t100 now have 1.5k roids, I have 450, the gap between those with roids and those without is constantly expanding.
Have ppl not worked out why it is that the xp race is most important at the end? it is not because value matters less at all or that crashes are more forgivable, it is simply because the gap between the top and bottom is so much larger that big xp is easier to come by.