Thread: Halo
View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 23:40   #74
Aglarzir

Aglarzir is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Halo

*Spotting the elite in the open he hopes that the grenade managed to at least damage the creatures shields. The assult rifle moves from covering fire to target its head, after watching one of these things smash one of his teamates with its plasma rifle he decided vengence was his.*

"Your mine Bitch"

*The cases fly red hot from the chamber as the smooth auotmatic system fired round after round in the creatures direction waiting for and expecting the side step, as it ducked and moved for cover it was caught in another barrage of fire and the shield dropped*

"Die you ugly ****"

*The bullets hit home and slamned into the creatures head ripping through its armour as it penetrated through the creatures neck and upper chest causing explosions of alien flesh which fell smouldering to the floor as it dropped down dead, his emotions took control and he let forth a beastiel roar from within the depths of his chest*

"GRAAAARRGH"

"Assult boys press home the advantage be ready to fall back at a momments notice I want the rest of this scum spread over this battlefield and by spread I mean there guts and entrails, watch your partners back and make these alien ****s bleed. MOVE MOVE MOVE"

What do you want a fanfare or something, go read somebody elses bloody signature.
Aglarzir is offline   Reply With Quote