View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 18:29   #35
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: For nothing can seem foul to those that win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminal
well the last part, i saw myself hadnt anything here to do, so changed it before u replyed.. but i see perfect what u and others have written.. and i still feels the same.. but if u can stop using my first reply as a source, when i thought i explayined in pretty clear text what i ment, in the secound.. so im not buying your reason to continue on that.. but i guess when u cant think of any more, u take what u got.. but im not changing a post after i had an answer. that should even u understand..

but if u had read it abit better, u would have seen they was cheating, and as some approved it, its no reason for that that shouldnt have happened before.. and as u constantly trying to pick on me, when its them that has deserved beeing questioned and woundered about.. i can be a fool on many things, but i dont feel as one in this case, questening orbits or others role in this.. ofc the one that gets caught wont tell on others.. and that ur a ex orbit hc, and are making this much effort into making me look bad instead of orbit good, makes me even more unsertan.
This is the last post I will make here.
Your first part:
I see you posted a reaction, then I make a reply. If you change parts in between I can't help. I am reacting to the for me most recent post.
To your second part: I have not made an ordeal on the situation at hand. I will stay away from that as I might be biased. I have stated that before. I was talking about the rounds before. I stated that earlier as well. I have disapproved cheating: I stated that in my former posts as well. I am not trying to make you look bad, I am trying to get you to understand about which issue I am writing. I hope that is clear by now.
Cheers.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)

Last edited by Membrivio; 7 Jul 2008 at 11:25. Reason: wording, essence stays same
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote