View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 09:20   #30
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Tale of Confusion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestous
Point 2

The two easiest ways of knowing if "the girl likes the boy"

1) "Girl" plays with her hair putting her hands gently through it
2) she talks to you differently as if she cares, most of the time when you think a girl likes you she normally does althought blokes are typically bad at realising this and acting on it.
Ignore that.

Girls play with there hair when they are 15 and shit. They are more intelligent when they have sex regurlarly.

Anyhooo. If she likes you the key is eye contact. As simple as that. Nothing else, you dont even have to speak to her but just look at her from the other side of the room, eye contact and smile. That will mean way more than meaningless chat.

Remember its her party as well and she has to entertain everyone else. She has friends other than yourself so you cant hog her. That day the attention is already on her. Step back a bit and let others chat to her, whilst still smiling and getting the eye contact. Dont spend 3 hours of a 4 hour party chatting to her. You need her friends to be on your side too.

Oh she likes you, but you need to make sure you dont become friends. Hence spend less time chatting and more time flirting, eye contact, smiling etc. If you chat she might make you a friend.

On Andreas, in this situation personally I wouldnt do anything until I knew how I felt. Its a simple rule. If a friend of yours had/has/wants/rapes a girl you ask if you can try it on.

"Do you still like Jenny"

"No"

"Would you mind if I tried it on?"

"No"

or it could be

"Do you still like Jenny"

"Yes, why?"

"I think she looks hot and we get on "

"Im going to ask her out"

"Good luck!"

Remember Family, Friends, Females. In that order. If Andreas is still cut up about it then cest la vie. Unless you envisage on marrying this bird etc even then I wouldnt ruin a friendship for a girl.

On the ex, well **** him. He sounds like a twat and he probably wouldnt be so cut up if he found out you were with her.