View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2008, 08:38   #31
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Through the Fire and Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
i wonder if achilles will ever get past the fact he doesnt like me and be able to make reasoned arguments based on his opinion rather than his bias
I have rarely seen such a flawed argument in all my life. Firstly, I think you are an idiot but I don't dislike you. Secondly, I did argue my own opinion and obviously that is biased by what I think. How could it possibly be otherwise? Do you stop for even a second to read back what you are about to post or do you prefer your stupidity to be off the cuff?

Quote:
Achilles: People like putting things up their bum!
Tom: I don't understand why people would want to do that.
Achilles: Your argument is stupid
Tom: There are other ways of pleasuring yourself without that, why would you do that?
That actually sums all of this up pretty well. You want to rationalise fun and for it to be explainable to you. Maybe in 2011 when the LHC proves that the Earth actually revolves around Tomkat and not the big yellow scareball. Until then you may well have to accept that someone else's enjoyment of the world doesn't have to make sense to you and frequently won't. I just can't believe you actually think people should have to rationalise why Guitar Hero is fun to you or that they would even be able to do so. Do you realise how fundamentally, egocentrically retarded that entire line of "reasoning" is?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote